Enterprise Hourly & Project Services
The needs of our larger, enterprise level accounts primarily revolve around the ability to assist in a project, a specific time, provide coverage for vacations, or even training for your internal staff so you can manage your implemented solutions moving forward.
Your Dedicated Local Support Team
Ontech provides a dedicated Account Manager, Senior Sales Engineer, Dedicated Project manager, and dedicated technicians with skills, experience, and certifications to address the upcoming project. Our local service team and NOC 24x7 support allow us to adapt to your schedules and service windows that are critical to maintain business uptime.
Some common projects include, but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Office 365 Email & Application migrations
- Microsoft Azure
- Network Security Solutions, Assessments & Audits
- Servers: Upgrades, Virtualization, Hosted and On Premise, SAN deployments
- Infrastructure: Firewalls, Site-to-Site Connectivity, Switches, Wireless Deployments
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Project Engineering, Concept Design, & Training
- Plus many more…
Contact an Account Manager today to discuss your needs, goals, expectations for your upcoming project.
Keegan Bolstad – Senior Account Executive
Khaled Salem – Account Manager
Enterprise IT Solutions