Reliable & Responsive Menomonee Falls IT Support
IT services are constantly evolving. Many Menomonee Falls businesses struggle to remain on pace with the challenging cyber security climate businesses are faced with today.
From improving efficiencies in your business to a long-term IT infrastructure strategy that supports growth, Ontech listens to your needs and customizes as needed – no bloated overhead or unnecessary services.
Fill in the Gaps of your IT Department
Do you need specialized IT support for an upcoming project? Are you frustrated with unreliable, unresponsive IT support from your current provider? Ontech can serve as an extension of your in-house IT staff or act as your dedicated IT partner.
At Ontech, we take a comprehensive approach to IT, specializing in Menomonee Falls businesses and organizations with 50+ users.
Over the last 15+ years, we’ve maintained a 98% client retention rate – one of the highest in the industry, by providing responsive IT support and flexible solutions customized to your needs and future growth. Many customers have relied on us for years and often refer to us as one of the best IT companies in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Based in Menomonee Falls, WI
Located at N85W16186 on Appleton Ave. downtown Menomonee Falls, Ontech is proud to serve businesses throughout the Falls area and all throughout greater Milwaukee.
Recently voted one of the best places to live in America by Money Magazine, Menomonee Falls residents enjoy a bustling downtown with farmers’ markets, weekly beer gardens and live music at Mill Pond Park. This beautiful area features the natural beauty of the Menomonee River waterfall, Leper Dam, the Riverwalk, the Bug Line Trail (pictured) and Mill Pond.
Ontech is a member of the Menomonee Falls Chamber of Commerce which serves as a helpful resource for businesses and residents throughout the area.
We Partner with Industry Leaders
Ontech partners with industry leaders to provide a wide range of network solutions, backup, and managed services. Our trusted local IT services and support for businesses in the Milwaukee area can help you navigate and streamline a multitude of vendors and service providers.
Leverage Our Expertise
With a wide range of options, you can choose from around-the-clock support to a set number of monthly hours. Our skilled IT consultants have an in-depth knowledge of network and cyber security solutions.
IT Services for Menomonee Falls Organizations
Keep your IT fully functional with these popular IT services for small, mid-sized or enterprise businesses.
- Cloud services: Ontech’s cloud experts simplify the process of moving to the cloud by providing a proven path to planning, deployment, and setup support.
- Managed IT services: Ontech offers a full suite of managed services and a network operations center to cut costs and offer 24/7 peace of mind.
- IT support & consulting: We’ll ensure your IT network is secure at every entry point, particularly those that are most vulnerable. From vendor management to server migration, Ontech can provide around-the-clock IT support when you need it most.
- Cyber security solutions: From phishing to ransomware, we ensure your network is prepared for all types of cyber-attacks.
- VoIP business phone solutions: Ensure seamless, state-of-the-art communication and streamline costs for your modern workforce.
- Network monitoring solution: Simplify the process of network monitoring with high-powered software that does all the heavy lifting. Free up IT staff and reduce the risk of human error.
- Data backup: Get enterprise grade technology at an affordable price. Minimize risks and reduce costs with encrypted servers and cloud-based data. Our cloud solutions can meet the most rigid requirements and compliance regulations such as HIPAA, SOX, and FIPS.
Ready to Talk?
A quick 10-minute call is all it takes to see if we’re a good fit. If we aren’t for whatever reason, we’ll point you in the right direction.
Network Security Services
Cyber-attacks have evolved to become a dangerous threat to all businesses – large and small. At Ontech, we have a saying that cyber security is a process, not a project. And often, you don’t know what you don’t know. We can provide the 24/7 protection your business needs to stay ahead of threats like ransomware, phishing, malware, social engineering and more.
Network Security Assessment
Begin with a cyber security assessment that analyzes your network and offers a comprehensive look at potential security loopholes or areas of your network that are frequently the most vulnerable. We then meet with you to provide a detailed report along with recommendations to keep your infrastructure as secure as possible.
The biggest mistake you can make when it comes to IT – is ignoring it. Don’t wait for a technology disaster to happen. Get started with a complementary introduction today. We’ll discuss what’s involved in a network security assessment and how we can best assist your Menomonee Falls business today.