“LUNCH AND LEARN” DATES & TOPICS
Join us for lunch and register for one or more events below!
Ontech Systems Lunch & Learn Roundtable Events
This summer, Ontech would like to introduce our “Lunch and Learn” roundtable series that will be hosted at our Menomonee Falls office each month.
We feel it’s important to educate you or someone else on your staff so you can better understand a certain IT product or solution. This education also helps you forecast the future needs of your company.
These roundtable sessions will not be vendor led or a sales pitch, but more so a chance to understand, collaborate with other clients, and see if the solution or topic is something beneficial to your business.
Our training room can accommodate up to 20 attendees and Ontech will provide a light lunch and valuable information to take back and review with your IT and Leadership teams. The best news is there is no cost to attend!
All Events Are Held At Our Menomonee Falls Office
Click the map below to view directions to our office.
- UPCOMING ROUNDTABLE EVENT -
Data Backup & Business Continuity Planning
Date: Thursday, December 12th
Small to medium sized businesses are beginning to be asked a number of questions about data backup and business continuity by their business partners/vendors and insurance providers.
- Do you understand your current data backup and disaster recovery plan?
- What is your down time total cost?
- How much time can your business afford to be down?
- What applications are most valuable?
- Which applications can incur the least amount of down time?
- Do you have a secondary site for disaster recovery purposes?
- Do you proactively test restores and file recovery methods?
During this roundtable event, we will review a backup and disaster recovery plan you can take back to your peers to get a process in place.
- Learn about various types of backup solutions available.
- Get an idea of what is available based on your budget and downtime requirements.
How many people from our organization can attend?
Are these events really free?
What can I expect from the event?
Our intention is to help you understand how other businesses may be using a given solution or service, along with feedback from those who are already utilizing the service. We will provide you with a light lunch, take home materials, and a better understanding the event topic.
Will this be a sales pitch?
Who will be presenting?
How long are the roundtable events?
What is the event agenda?
- 12:00 – 12:15pm: Meet & Greet, gather lunch, take a seat
- 12:15-1:00pm: Open discussion & collaboration, Ontech Presentation
- 1:00 – 1:30pm: Open Discussion & Collaboration, Q&A