UPDATE: This position has been filled, but please feel free to submit your application to be considered for future positions similar to this.
In this position, you’ll identify and cultivate new prospects from small to major accounts in your geographic territory, and strategically collaborate with Ontech partners to sell into new business accounts and effectively close sales. Sales will consist of not only hardware & licensing items, but more importantly – our service offerings into the small to mid sized business space in SE Wisconsin.
Ontech Systems, Inc., founded in 2004 and located in Menomonee Falls, WI, provides comprehensive technical solutions for small and medium-sized businesses throughout the Greater Milwaukee area.
At Ontech Systems, we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way.
Position: Strategic Account Manager – Outside Sales
Job Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Start Date: ASAP
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Hours per Week: 40
Starting Salary Range: $35,000-55,000/yr + Commission
Salary/Benefit Notes: Compensation consists of a base salary plus quarterly commissions. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Benefits include company matched retirement plan, health, dental, life & disability insurance, company provided phone and laptop, yearly company retreats, 3 weeks PTO, paid holidays, ongoing training, flexible – friendly – team environment, company outings & team-building activities.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Required Experience: 1 to 5 years
- Reach or exceed assigned sales goals in defined territory within SE Wisconsin
- Manage and maintain leads & prospects with CRM
- Maintain clients for 18-24 months and then pass to inside sales representatives
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business
- Achieve sales related certification through our valued technical partners offerings
- Establish and maintain strong relationships, with both internal partners and external customers
- Assist marketing team with generating new leads.
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to five years of business to business/outside sales experience (preferably IT Sales) within a quota driven environment.
- CRM and quoting software experience.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Goal oriented and ambitious, with capacity and drive to reach and exceed quotas
- IT sales experience
- Demonstrated cold calling sales ability, with assertive, positive and persistent style
- Proven customer service and relationship building skills
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written), including with C-level executives
- Aptitude for acquiring sales skills and product knowledge
- Strong work ethic
- Demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas
- Business-to-business experience, particularly at the executive level
Ontech is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Ontech believes that diversity leads to strength.