Ontech Systems, is celebrating our 15th year in providing comprehensive IT solutions to small and medium sized business accounts based on the Milwaukee. Our clients trust our technical account teams to provide end to end service from an outsource support and/or project perspective.
We are locally owned and operated and promote a team environment, no micro-managing if high quality of service is provided, and advance opportunity into a Sr Technical Consultant or Consulting Team Lead role.
Ontech is rapidly growing and looking for an experienced Technical Consultant to manage the growing needs and demands of our diverse client base. This position will have immediate client support needs ranging from VMWare projects, Server 2019 migrations, Azure, Security Assessments, and Office 365 migrations.
As a Technical Consultant, you will work directly w clients assisting with product selection, installation, configuration, troubleshooting and maintaining a wide variety of network hardware and licensing solutions, managed services, cloud services and projects. Qualified individuals will not only have technical expertise and a strong background with hands-on network administration but will also possess a high level of organizational, communication, and customer service skills. A high level of professionalism is expected.
Why do consultants choose to work at Ontech?
- Friendly, Laid-back, Professional Work Environment
- 24×7 back-end U.S. based NOC support – meaning no nights & weekend requirements
- Experienced leadership team, sales support staff, and inside technical staff allowing our consultants to focus on what they do best – servicing our clients and their networks
- Advancement Opportunity: get your foot in the door at a growing IT firm
- Established tools: ConnectWise, ITG Client Documentation, Ticketing, and Vendor partnerships so our team can effectively communicate and service our clients
- Financially backed training opportunities
- Local, fully dedicated Sales Team for support, allowing you to focus on your job best – servicing our clients.
- A better benefit package than the competition
- Microsoft Office 365 Migrations: Email and Applications, SharePoint
- Microsoft Azure Migrations
- Firewall Support and Security Reviews
- VMWare server migrations: 10-100 users, 5-25 VM’s
- SAN upgrades & implementations
- Data Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions
- In person, on premise consulting Milwaukee based SMB’s: targeting CEO, CFO, CIO’s, and other C – level executives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Regular travel to clients in SE Wisconsin required. Must have reliable transportation and insurance.
- Ongoing training and certification is required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of consulting experience highly preferred
- Current experience with Microsoft Windows Server, Exchange, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, VMWare, SonicWALL, HP, Datto, Storage Craft, and others.
- Current industry certifications, such as: MCITP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, CCNP, VCP, VCAP and others are a plus
- Direct client facing consulting experience is a must
- Migrating to and/or supporting public and/or private cloud infrastructure
- Supporting VPN and other site-to-site networking
Salary, Benefits & Notes
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.Benefits include company matched retirement plan, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, home internet connection, mileage reimbursement, company provided cell phone and laptop, yearly company retreats, flexible, friendly, team environment, paid time off, paid holidays, ongoing training, company outings and team-building activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year