For starters, know that you have total flexibility when it comes to selecting a plan. There’s no need to feel pigeon-holed into one plan or another when you can mix and match offerings or purchase single subscriptions for individual applications.
If you prefer to test the waters rather than jumping in with both feet, you could move a portion of your infrastructure to 365. Then, when you’re ready, you can upgrade your plan or customize it to fit your needs.
In addition, you can add and remove software licenses on-the-fly, which is crucial for most small businesses. Microsoft 365 also provides 24/7 technical support and offers a 99.9% service guarantee.
If your business can benefit from:
- Enhanced productivity for mobile workers.
- Anywhere access to email, documents, contacts and calendars – on nearly any device.
- Worry-free anti-virus protection and spam filtering managed through cloud-based tools.
- Enterprise-level features including IT-level phone support and a 99.9% uptime.
- Seamless integration with the same great Microsoft Office programs your staff already uses every day.
…then 365 is the solution you’ve been searching for. Ontech Systems has extensive experience helping businesses – large and small – move to the cloud to boost their productivity and lower their IT and software expenses.
Microsoft hasn’t radically changed your favorites. They’ve just moved them to the cloud and added a host of other great options to make your life easier.