Business Continuity Planning & Managed IT Services
As technology continues to advance at a rapid pace, business continuity planning (otherwise known as managed services) allows your business to effectively budget for fluctuating IT expenses and minimize technical issues through ongoing monitoring and maintenance of your network.
Rather than dealing with technical problems on an as-they-happen basis, business continuity planning allows you to be more effective in the workplace – focusing on sales, management, marketing and ultimately your bottom line.
The Top 5 Advantages of Managed IT Services
Ontech Systems can help your greater Milwaukee business reduce your spending by keeping your systems up to date and avoiding downtime through our full spectrum of technology solutions.
If you’ve heard of managed services, but you’re still unclear what all the buzz is about, watch this short 2 minute video to find out how managed services can help your greater Milwaukee area business.
Mobile Device Management (MDM) Made Easy
Increase security and productivity through MDM services:
There is no doubt mobile devices have increased productivity throughout the workplace. Smartphones and tablets provide employees with the power of a full desktop system at their fingertips – anytime, anywhere they need it.
But with this power, comes the necessity for management and control of these mobile devices. All too often, employees are unaware or oblivious to the damage that could be done with smartphones due to the large amount of sensitive company information they can store.
According to the IT professional community, Spiceworks, 60%+ small and midsize businesses have embraced a BYOD (bring your own device) policy. By contrast, just 16% of those businesses have instituted a formal policy for managing these mobile devices.
To address this vulnerability, many companies are implementing mobile device management (MDM) to secure, monitor, manage and support mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets and notebook computers.
Why Implement MDM?
Mobile device management lowers business security risks and IT support costs by optimizing the functionality of mobile devices while securing and controlling the data and configuration settings for all mobile devices on a network.
Management & Monitoring
- Block, manage or remove apps on individual or groups of devices to ensure productivity
- Find and track connected mobile devices in real-time
- Audit information such as call logs, sent/received messages and apps that have been removed or installed
- Manage over-the-air configuration of email, calendar, contacts Wi-Fi and VPN profiles
- Decommission mobile devices by removing company data
- Backup/restore corporate data
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe out sensitive company data from lost or stolen devices
- Secure data between MDM servers and devices
- Reduce the risk of mobile malware
- Deploy real-time compliance rules
- Reduced equipment costs
- Get detailed mobile expense management for real-time data usage
- Increase employee satisfaction and efficiency
- Support, manage and monitor employees remotely
- Message any number of devices simultaneously without associated charges
- Separate personal and company data while maintaining full control of polices and device configurations
Since 2004, Ontech has provided small business IT and enterprise level IT support to Milwaukee area businesses.
We provide end-to-end management for all your mobile devices including iPhones, iPads, Androids, Kindle Fire Devices, Windows Phones and Blackberry smartphones.
Call us today at 262-522-8560 or contact us online. Our technicians are standing by to answer all your questions.
Business Continuity Support and Resources
We seamlessly integrate with your existing email platform (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office 365)
As your full-service Greater Milwaukee area IT provider, our managed IT services cover a full spectrum of technology solutions, including remote monitoring and management of your networks, 24/7 service desk support for users, and business continuity solutions to ensure your company is prepared for any possible disruption.
Call us today at (262) 522-8560 or contact us online for immediate answers to any questions you have about our mobile device management services. We will show you the easiest and most affordable way to maintain your IT systems for top business performance.
Why Ontech Systems?
Founded in 2004 and located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, Ontech Systems provides comprehensive technical solutions for small and medium-sized businesses throughout Eastern Wisconsin.