Identify Security Gaps in Your Network
Through this proactive, ongoing cyber security intelligence, your IT technician can make educated decisions and shine some light on the inner workings of your network and security policies.
ROBUST NETWORK MONITORING & REPORTING
Ontech Managed Security is a monitoring and reporting solution that helps you identify security gaps so you can determine the most efficient security strategy to deploy throughout your network.
In addition to identifying security risks on your network, Ontech Managed Security includes DNS protection which can assist in preventing a security breach such as an injection from a website that might otherwise infiltrate your network.
Security Awareness Training
Security awareness training is also included with Ontech Managed Security. Security experts agree that users are the weakest link when it comes to network security and through these helpful training exercise, you can reduce that risk over time.
Dark Web Scanning
A big part of the dark web revolves around buying and selling stolen financial and personal information. Ever wondered if your customer or business information has been compromised (particularly if you’ve encountered a security breach)? This feature can provide you with a glimpse into specifically what information is available at the fingertips of cyber criminals.
Stay in Compliance and Avoid Willful Neglect
Ontech Managed Security is a companion with Desktop Care, a managed service that protects end user devices. This is helpful from a compliance standpoint because many regulatory bodies like HIPAA require you to employ services like this in order to avoid what they call “willful neglect”.
Fines for willful neglect can range anywhere from $50k or up to $250k, so these proactive steps can save you big in the long run. Ontech Managed Security is especially important for municipalities who have conservative budgets, but a great deal of information at stake.
- Monitoring & Analysis: Monitor key log files to identify and correlate events that could be malicious, while providing additional security and adherence to regulatory guidelines.
- Risk Scoring & Alert Thresholds: The risk score helps you identify protection gaps and how they impact the device’s vulnerability to threats you are trying to protect against. You can then customize alert thresholds to articulate acceptable risk on a per-device basis, and tickets are only generated when a risk score exceeds its threshold, eliminating much of the clutter and white noise found in other solutions.
- Webroot DNS Protection: Equip your end-client environment with this advanced DNS protection. Featuring more than 80 URL categories, it provides greater visibility over endpoint connections, reduces risk and tailor’s usage policies for each SMB’s unique needs.
- Customized Security Profiles: Reduce the data noise and focus on what really matters to identify technical gaps in your customer’s environment, helping you to act on what is needed to prevent an attack.
- Advanced Reporting for Compliance: Guidance through regulation technical requirements, exposing security configuration gaps against policies and providing solutions to address each issue.
- Webroot Security Awareness Training: Comprehensive training courses designed to educate your customers about security threats and how to avoid them on an ongoing basis. (Phishing simulation tool & Cybersecurity awareness training.
Be Alert Ready vs Alert Fatigued
The right security that is always on watch, filters out the noise and informs customers on only the alerts that need to be actioned. This allows our customers to focus more energies on growing their business vs chasing ghosts in the machine.
Address Security Gaps Based on Best Practices
No two customers are the same but our approach to build out a security program to meet your needs is based on known, proven best practices that can scale to meet the needs of your business.
Security and Compliance as a Growth Driver
Being Compliant has moved beyond a checkbox and is now something that drives business. When implemented right, organizations of all sizes can realize that achieving compliance is not a burden but an opportunity.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Ontech Managed Security is now available, just contact our support team today to see how Ontech Managed Security can help you strengthen your network security. Give us a call at 262-522-8560 or submit a request online and let us know how we can help.
Schedule a Security Assessment
You really don’t know what you’re faced with until you do an assessment and for a one-time, fixed fee, you can run a security assessment and develop an action. Based on your assessment results, we can prioritize vulnerabilities into high, medium, and low risks to give you a comprehensive look at your network security.
While a security assessment isn’t a mandatory step, it is a great way to take that first proactive step toward securing your network.
Ready to Talk?
A quick 10-minute call is all it takes to see if we’re a good fit. If we aren’t for whatever reason, we’ll point you in the right direction.
Ontech Systems, Inc
Ontech Systems, Inc.
N85W16186 Appleton Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
Follow Ontech Systems
Areas We Serve: Milwaukee, Waukesha, Wauwatosa, Mequon, Menomonee Falls, Brown Deer, Hartford, Brookfield, West Bend, Germantown