On-Demand IT Support When You Need It Most
You’ve been there before – we all have.
Your presentation is due in a few hours when suddenly, a vital piece of technology goes haywire. What now? You’re on deadline and have no time to spare. Should you call the hardware manufacturer or the software company? Out of desperation, you might try Google for a ‘quick fix’. 6 million results? On second thought, maybe not.
Immediate Assistance is Just a Phone Call Away
We’ve all fallen victim to a technology crisis at some point in time. And when you need help most, phone support is typically the best option. But phone-based IT support has gotten a bad rap – for good reason.
You might recall frustrations with “John”; your India-based IT support rep who “helped” you troubleshoot an issue with your printer. One hour later, you’ve accomplished little and your issue has been escalated to “level 2” support. Not a good experience, to say the least.
But IT support doesn’t have to be an aggravating event that throws your day into a tailspin.
How Can Managed IT Services Help?
If you’ve heard of managed services before, but you’re not sure if this IT solution is right for your greater Milwaukee area business, check out this short 2 minute video that explains what this service really is.
Our U.S. based, knowledgeable IT Support Desk specialists are ready to quickly, efficiently address your needs.
Whether you’re having trouble with a device, a software program or an issue with your network, our on-demand support team with stick with you until a solution is found.
You are a top priority – and once you speak with our IT customer care specialists, you’ll know you’ve got the right person on the line to resolve your issue quickly and help you move on with your day as quickly as possible.
Ontech Systems customers rely on our IT Service Desk for:
- On-demand, Live IT Support 24/7: Whether you travel internationally for business and need support late into the night, or you work early morning hours to get a head start on your day, our U.S. based IT specialists are ready to serve you morning, noon and night.
- Seasoned Technicians For Swift Issue Resolution: When you call our IT Service Desk, there is no need to explain your issue to a level 1 support rep, only to have your issue ‘escalated’ to level 2 or level 3, finally reaching resolution days later. Our technicians have a minimum of two-years’ experience resolving application, desktop and network-level issues. You can count on receiving consistent, reliable, top-tier support every time you call.
- Microsoft Office Professionals: All Service Desk technicians are certified Microsoft Office professionals who are qualified to deliver support for Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Immediate Customer Recognition: With our unique customer recognition technology, each time one of your users calls the Service Desk, the technician instantly sees your customer profile so they can quickly move onto correcting problems instead of gathering initial customer information.
- App Support – We’ve Got You Covered: Our Service Desk provides you with support for popular applications for Office Productivity Suites, desktop publishing, graphics, browsers, Email, anti-virus, Word Processing, database, domains, PC, Network, desktop operating systems and wireless devices.
What IT Support Issues Are Covered?
Our Service Desk provides support for:
- PC and network troubleshooting
- File and folder restores
- Mobile device setup and troubleshooting
- Administrative tasks
- Software installations
- Virus and spyware removal
- Popular applications for business
…and let’s not forget the little things that can wreak havoc on company productivity. Our IT Service Desk policy is that no problem is too small.
Our Support Desk assists with:
- Password resets
- Unlocking accounts
- Creating user groups and accounts
- Setting file/folder permissions
Call us today at (262) 522-8560 or contact us online for immediate answers to your questions about our IT Service Desk. We’ll tell you what’s covered, what to expect and how you can get started.
Free Network Discovery
For an audit of your current network, infrastructure, server(s), PC’s, backup, security performance, reliability and a Q&A session with our Network Consultant, register for a Free Network Discovery.
Managed Services Guides, Solutions, and Support