What Businesses Benefit From Managed Services?
After considering managed services vs. an in-house IT staff, more and more businesses are turning to managed services as a cost effective method for improving business operations and productivity.
Regardless of the size or type of business, the OnCloud suite of managed services is ideal for businesses who:
1) Lack the time or staff to efficiently address computer maintenance, network updates and repairs.
2) Depend on their email, internet access and computer network to perform their day-to-day business.
3) Prefer to streamline their IT costs and move to a predictable flat fee for services that maintain their network and anticipate/fix issues before they become a major concern.
Stop Fighting Fires and Get Back to Business
Rather than a break/fix approach or what you might call a “firefighting method” of tracking and responding to issues, our managed services monitor your network, searching for potential issues and when problems do arise, they are addressed quickly and quietly – often without you even realizing there was an issue.
The benefits and options available through OnCloud managed services address critical issues that are often pushed to the backburner such as patch management. If left unaddressed, outdated software leaves your organization open to very real security threats that a vendor might not support when patches are too far behind.
We’ve Got Your Back
No matter what area of your IT infrastructure you’d like to address, there is likely a managed service solution that meets your needs. OnCloud can assist with:
- Preferred service care
- 24/7 monitoring/alerting
- Windows patches/updates
- Enterprise version of LogMeIn
- Inventory management
- Monthly reports
- Updates and patches
- Data backup/Disaster Recovery
- Mobile device management
- Desktop care
- Server care
- 24/7 help desk
- and more!
If you have questions about any of our managed services call us today at (262) 522-8560 or contact us online. We will show you the easiest and most affordable way to maintain your IT systems and ensure peak business performance.
Managed Services Guides, Solutions, and Support