Maintain HIPAA, PCI, & NIST-800 Compliance
A Great Option When You Need to Maintain Compliance
At a high level, the network security component of Ontech Managed Security is an excellent solution when you need to maintain compliance thanks to the daily reports and threat analysis outlines for three regulatory standards: HIPAA, PCI and NIST-800.
What Does It Do?
Ontech Managed Security monitors infrastructure such as hardware, switches, firewall, etc. It looks to see if anything has changed on your network and if so, sets off a series of alerts. This aspect can be used in conjunction with endpoint security.
Acting as your “gatekeeper”, Ontech Managed Security monitors incoming traffic and determines whether it is legitimate or not. In addition, it can also monitor denial of service attacks and protect you from useless traffic that would otherwise suck up your connection.
Protection from Denial of Service Attacks
In a denial of service attack, a substantial amount of information packets with no substance are sent at your firewall. Since there are so many information packets, your firewall can’t process them and this results in too much traffic which slows down your network. This can even prevent you from getting emails in an out of your network.
Integration of SIEM Technology
Ontech Managed Security also includes Security and Incident Event Management, otherwise known as SIEM technology. If a user from another country creates an admin account on your network, Ontech Managed Security would monitor and block this event.
In addition, the Security Operations Center (SOC) monitors this traffic and in an urgent situation, your IT technician could get an alert or phone call at 2am. The SOC works 24/7 to monitor event traffic in and out of your network.
- Workstations: Desktops and Laptops
- Monitoring & Analysis:Monitor key log files to identify and correlate events that could be malicious, while providing additional security and adherence to regulatory guidelines and ensuring comprehensive protection. We take care of the labor challenges while you focus on growing your business.
- Threat Intelligence Support: Our SOC works with us to identify threats on servers and firewalls and support compliance guidelines through a fully integrated range of response capabilities, keeping your network environment and data safe and available 24×7.
- Core Devices: Switches, Firewalls, Servers
- Advanced Reporting for Compliance: Generate daily reports and threat analysis outlines for three regulatory standards: HIPAA, PCI and NIST-800.
- Ultimate SIEM Technology: Ontech Managed Security is powered by EventTracker, an established SIEM platform present on the Gartner Magic Quadrant for 10 consecutive years. This innovative technology is used in conjunction with the experienced SOC, delivering the best solution for SMBs that need to meet compliance requirements.
Advanced Security Operations
Cyber criminals target small businesses just as they do enterprise firms by leveraging the same tactics. Ontech Managed Security provides a managed detection and response service that scales protection with you enabling deeper focus on growing your business.
Be Compliance Ready
Out of the box support for PCI, HIPAA and NIST-800 compliance reports that inform where your network stands in comparison to industry regulations.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Contact our support team today to see how Ontech Managed Security can help you lock down your network. You can reach us by phone at 262-522-8560 or contact us online to let us know how we can assist.
Request a Security Assessment
Many businesses start by requesting a security assessment to get real-time data into areas of their network that are most vulnerable. With the knowledge you’ll gain from a security assessment, you can make an educated decision on the best security solution for your specific needs.
For a one-time, fixed fee, you can run a security assessment and develop a plan of action. Based on your specific results, Ontech will prioritize vulnerabilities for an in-depth look at your existing network security.
Though it is not a mandatory step, a security assessment is a great way to proactively evaluate your network security.
Ready To Talk?
A quick 10-minute call is all it takes to see if we're a good fit. If we aren't for whatever reason, we'll point you in the right direction.