Office Suites – What Is Office 365?
Before we dive into the details, let’s begin with a high level look at Office 365, what it is and how it came to be. The Microsoft Office suite of productivity tools were a hit from the very beginning.
As the software continued to grow in popularity, Microsoft built in more capabilities, additional security features and other improvements to make the product better and more effective for businesses. As the demand for mobility increased, Microsoft created Office 365 to meet the growing needs of the mobile workforce.
Unlike previous versions of Microsoft Office, Office 365 is a subscription-based model. In exchange for a subscription fee, business owners gain access to all the latest capabilities of Office 365 and the products it contains.
Office 365 users can:
- Create documents with Word gather data with Microsoft Forms,
- Get organized with Microsoft Planner
- https://ontech.com/microsoft-planner/Reclaim their workday with MyAnalytics
- Create spreadsheets with Excel
- Create presentations with PowerPoint
- Manage databases with Access
- Access emails with Outlook – and they can do it all from anywhere with an internet connection.
SkyKick for Business
Why Ontech Systems?
Founded in 2004 and located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, Ontech Systems provides comprehensive technical solutions for small and medium-sized businesses throughout Eastern Wisconsin.